- Burn your candle for between 1 and 3 hours at the time for optimal results.
- Always trim your wick to 6-mm before relighting your candle.
- If your wick gets a ”mushroom” tip of soot, blow it out and let it cool.
- Remove the tip using a paper towel.
- When you ”blow out” your candle simply put the lid back on to the jar to avoid soot.
- Discard the candle when there is 6 mm wax left.
- Keep a safe distance between candle and surrounds at least 10 cm .
- Please remember to reuse or recycle your candle container.
- Please note that our Elate & Co. candles are hand poured and not mass produced. Therefore there can be differences in appearance of the candles.
- Your candle may also appear to be slightly uneven on top, this is the result of natural rapeseed-wax being hand poured.